Friday, January 16, 2009

Today - Wind Chill Day

Well, let's see, Alaya's birthday party is on Sunday and I am not even close to being ready for it. Just bought party favors, supplies, and food today. Oh, and joy upon joys, I had to drive through crazy snow and wind to do it.

Thoughts to ponder after today's craziness:

--Why does it take me hours to get what I need at Walmart?
--How do I always end up leaving Target with more than I wanted?
--Why do teachers have to report to school when the windchill is -20 degrees. That's just stupid. If it's cold enough to call off school, then just take the plunge and let teachers stay home too.

Other things of note:
-- Today dad told me that while Jaxon was at their house in Marilla for a sleepover with his siblings and cousins, they were watching some Blues Clues video. I guess in part of it, it started talking about where orange juice came from. "So, where does orange juice come from Jaxon?" Ready for his answer.... ba - dum - bum "From Wegmans"
--Jaxon has also been using "totally" a lot -- 'i'm totally cold' 'i'm totally hungry' and so on.

1 comment:

  1. ever notice buffalo is the ONLY place that always says "staff report"???

    ReplyDelete