Tuesday, January 13, 2009

13/365 Jaxon -- look at my "boo boo"

13/365

January 13, 2009

Jaxon was being super silly today. I got a whole bunch of photos of him sticking his tongue out and just generally goofing around. Here he is showing me the wound on his pinky finger. He is just so silly. Jaxon, you make me laugh so much. You are just awesome. I couldn't imagine life here at home without you cracking me up!

See, here you are again, Jaxon with the tongue. I just want to grab it and yank on it. But, I won't, but only because I could hurt you. You silly boy!

Here's Alaya working on the alien puzzle, deep in thought as well as showing off her completed puzzle, proud of her effort. Today, Alaya, it took you a little while to get this one day. You started to get frustrated, "this is hard" and "I'll never get it" you were saying. However, today you persisted. You kept going and didn't get frazzled. And you know what, you DID IT!! I was very proud of you for sticking it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment