Saturday, January 3, 2009

3/365 Alaya

Day 3 -- January 3, 2009

Today all three kiddos started looking at their scrapbooks. It was a perfect time for me to snap some candid shots of them as they looked, oohed and aahed over their books.

Alaya chose the window seat and this is the favorite shot I got of her today.

This is my second favorite shot of her: an almost perfect capture of the 'whatever' look. Yes, my seven year old will, more times than I care to count, say 'whatever' to me when, well basically she's done listening.

Other favorites of the day: Alaya & Jaxon by the window; Alaya & Nora looking at Nora's scrapbook together; Jaxon looking at his scrapbook; Nora looking at hers.
Loads of fun!! I didn't do anything new camera wise today. Just more indoor natural light and some with flash.
Now, I WISH WISH WISH I had brought my camera to my friend's house down the street. Jaxon fell asleep on the couch holding their kitten. The other kitten then climbed up on him and fell asleep too. So there was Jaxon on the couch with two little kitties snuggled and sleeping. And me, DUH without my camera. Next time.............

No comments:

Post a Comment