IMG_2101, originally uploaded by melissa.kirkley.
Here's Nora today. Nice pose right? Silly girl! Where did she get this from, do you wonder?
I didn't have to.
We looked at a few pictures I took at school yesterday. This was one:
Make sense now?
Here you can find the musings of a mama of three, a mama rapidly approaching the ripe old age of 40, a mama who is trying to get better about preserving memories, a mama whose life is a constant juggling act..........
Here's Nora today. Nice pose right? Silly girl! Where did she get this from, do you wonder?
I didn't have to.
We looked at a few pictures I took at school yesterday. This was one:
Make sense now?
oh...my...god...
ReplyDeleteYeah, I'm going to have to do damage control and 'unlearn' this or I'm destined to a lifetime filled with, "Oh, that was YOUR child in the picture?"
ReplyDeleteCrud.
i love that you used the word crud... that word is just not used often enough.
ReplyDeleteperhaps if you just "lower your standards" it won't bother you so much!
OMG, you totally made me crack up. Yes, I think my standards definitely need to be lowered. Ha!!! Figures he'd say something like that!
ReplyDelete